- By Inheritance
- Hide All
- Show All
- package annotations
- package atomic
A small toolkit of classes that support compare-and-swap semantics for safe mutation of variables.
- package cancelables
Cancelables represent asynchronous units of work or other things scheduled for execution and whose execution can be canceled.
- package exceptions
- package misc
- package rstreams
Package exposing utilities for working with the Reactive Streams specification.
- package schedulers
- sealed abstract class Ack extends Future[Ack] with Serializable
Represents an acknowledgement of processing that a consumer sends back upstream.
- final class AsyncQueue[A] extends AnyRef
A high-performance, back-pressured, asynchronous queue implementation.
- final class AsyncSemaphore extends GenericSemaphore[Cancelable]
AsyncSemaphoreis an asynchronous semaphore implementation that limits the parallelism on
- final class AsyncVar[A] extends GenericVar[A, Cancelable]
Asynchronous mutable location, that is either empty or contains a value of type
- sealed abstract class BufferCapacity extends Product with Serializable
Describes the capacity of internal buffers.
- abstract class Callback[-E, -A] extends (Either[E, A]) => Unit
Represents a callback that should be called asynchronously with the result of a computation.
- trait Cancelable extends Serializable
Represents a one-time idempotent action that can be used to cancel async computations, or to release resources that active data sources are holding.
- sealed abstract class CancelableFuture[+A] extends Future[A] with Cancelable
Represents an asynchronous computation that can be canceled as long as it isn't complete.
- final class CancelableFutureCatsInstances extends Monad[CancelableFuture] with StackSafeMonad[CancelableFuture] with CoflatMap[CancelableFuture] with MonadError[CancelableFuture, Throwable]
Implementation of Cats type classes for the CancelableFuture data type.
- sealed abstract class CancelablePromise[A] extends Promise[A]
CancelablePromiseis a scala.concurrent.Promise implementation that allows listeners to unsubscribe from receiving future results.
- sealed abstract class ChannelType extends Serializable
An enumeration of all types
- sealed abstract class ExecutionModel extends Product with Serializable
Specification for run-loops, imposed by the
- final class Features extends AnyVal with Serializable
Featuresdescribes a set of features described via bitwise operators applied to ints, but made type safe.
- trait Scheduler extends ExecutionContext with UncaughtExceptionReporter with Executor
A Scheduler is an
scala.concurrent.ExecutionContextthat additionally can schedule the execution of units of work to run with a delay or periodically.
- @implicitNotFound("Cannot find an implicit Scheduler, either " +
"import monix.execution.Scheduler.Implicits.global or use a custom one")
- trait UncaughtExceptionReporter extends Serializable
An exception reporter is a function that logs an uncaught error.
- @implicitNotFound("No ExceptionReporter was found in context for " +
"reporting uncaught errors, either build one yourself or use " +
"an implicit Scheduler (schedulers are ExceptionReporters)")
- implicit def cancelableFutureCatsInstances(implicit ec: ExecutionContext): CancelableFutureCatsInstances
Returns the associated Cats type class instances for the CancelableFuture data type.
is the ExecutionContext needed in order to create the needed type class instances, since future transformations rely on an
ExecutionContextpassed explicitly (by means of an implicit parameter) on each operation
- implicit def contravariantCallback[E]: Contravariant[[β$0$]Callback[E, β$0$]]
Contravariant type class instance of Callback for Cats.
- object Ack extends Serializable
- object AsyncQueue
- object AsyncSemaphore extends Serializable
- object AsyncVar
- object BufferCapacity extends Serializable
- object Callback
- object Cancelable extends Serializable
- object CancelableFuture extends CancelableFutureForPlatform with Serializable
- object CancelableFutureCatsInstances extends Serializable
- object CancelablePromise
- object ChannelType extends Serializable
- object ExecutionModel extends Serializable
- object Features extends Serializable
- object FutureUtils extends FutureUtilsForPlatform
Utilities for Scala's standard
- object Scheduler extends SchedulerCompanionImpl with Serializable
- object UncaughtExceptionReporter extends Serializable
- object compat